Joke-What is love?


Bill and Steve were discussing being in love. "I don't know what love feels like," Bill said.  "I've thought I was in love three times."
"Thought?" Steve asked. "What do you mean?"
"Well, three years ago, I cared very deeply for a woman who wanted nothing to do with me," Bill replied.
"Wasn't that love?" asked Steve.
"No, that was obsession," Bill explained. "Then two years ago, I cared very deeply for an attractive woman who didn't understand me."
"Wasn't that love?" asked Steve.
"No, that was lust," Bill replied. "And just last year, I met a woman while I was on a cruise. She was gorgeous, intelligent, a great conversationalist and had a super sense of humour. Everywhere I followed her on that ship, I would get a very strange sensation in the pit of my stomach."
"Well, that must have been the real thing," said Steve.
"No. It turned out it was motion sickness!" Bill replied.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CONTOH PARAGRAF DESKRIPSI, EKSPOSISI, ARGUMENTASI, NARASI, DAN PERSUASI

Proses terbentuknya Iman

Short Story-Let's Speaking English